As a business owner, you already have invested your time in becoming an expert in a specific field. Let Dreggors, Rigsby & Teal, P.A. be your expert in these areas:
- Operational efficiencies occur when customers or clients can execute transactions and receive services at a price that equates fairly to the actual costs required to provide them.
- Information technology systems must be reliable, flexible and scalable. The cloud hangs over everything in the modern business world, and your business needs to operate at peak efficiency. Know your options and how to best accomplish an upgrade within budget and with an eye to the future.
- Stockholder dissolution issues – This is often a complex and difficult process in the best of circumstances. Whether the party involved is a shareholder, a partner, an investor, or another interested person —it is important to protect your interests with the help of qualified professionals.
- Buying or selling an interest – Contrary to appearance, this has nothing to do with the purchase or sale of a business. Rather, it is a binding contract between co-owners that control when the parties can sell their interest, to whom it can be sold, and the price to be paid.
- Stock redemption and buy/sell agreements – This contractual agreement between the owners of a business usually states when and to whom the owners can sell their interests in the company. Among other things, it can limit who can become owners.
- Exit strategies – Know the steps necessary when one or more parties involved with the business would like to get out of an investment.
- Job costing – Computing the cost of producing the company’s goods and services to create a bid for a customer.